faketrout

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Constantine

I understand that this movie is based on a very successful comic called Hellblazer, but I've never read it and given that I haven't been to a comic store in 2 months to buy books I want, I'm not likely to start. Apparently a lot of stuff changed.

I understand that this movie contains a fair amount of religious implications and references, but I've never gone to church and I'm not likely to start. Apparently a lot of stuff is wrong.

Those two qualifications out of the way, I enjoyed this movie. I'd highly reccomend it to anyone not reading comics or involved in the church. The guy who played the devil was funny and cool, and even Keanu had a little more personality than we're used to.

I was about to insert a hilarious photo of Jon Lovitz portraying the devil from SNL, but google image search failed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home